Adults know and take advantage of opportunities to learn God’s truths and plan for our lives. To help round out our knowledge and build a firm foundation for living our lives, we offer a variety of classes covering individual bible books, topical studies and discussions.
Classes change every 13 weeks and are offered Sunday mornings before services and Wednesday evenings.
2020 Sunday Morning Adult Class Schedule:
Winter Quarter — Jan – March
- Overflow room – 1st & 2nd Peter
- Side class room – Marriage (targeted towards young married couples)
Spring Quarter — April – June
- Overflow room – The Church We Love — The book of Acts (part 1)
- Side class room – How to study the Bible
Summer Quarter — July – Sept
- Overflow room – The Church We Love – The book of Acts (part 2)
- Side classroom – The Parables of Jesus
Fall Quarter — Oct – Dec
- Overflow room – The Book of Revelation
- Side class room — Successful Parenting
We meet up frequently to learn more about God through His word. If you have the same goal, we welcome you to join us in this personal, powerful, impactful search for real truth. Whether you have a working knowledge of the Bible or are just beginning to give it a serious look, we invite you to study with us.
Each meetup is stand-alone, so don’t hesitate to come, even if you haven’t attended before. These are currently located in Woodinville, Lynnwood, South Lake Union, Ballard, Kirkland and Bothell. Each location is studying a different book of the bible.
For more information go to www.Meetup.com and find us under “Exploring The Bible” or “Searching Out the Scriptures”. “…If you abide in My word, then you are truly disciples of mine; and you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” (John 8:31-32)